FS: Vintage Audio Tubes and other Vintage Electronic Parts
(时间太久无法回复)
s***@yahoo.com
2009-06-17 17:44:15 UTC
For the complete list please visit my store:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/fm-tx_Tubes_W0QQ_fsubZ10946945QQ_sidZ94494572QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322
twomuttheads
2009-06-17 17:48:42 UTC
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/fm-tx_Tubes_W0QQ_fsubZ10946945QQ_sidZ9449...
$50 for NOS 5U4GB? You gotta be joking.
Peter Elem
2009-06-17 18:26:11 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:48:42 -0700 (PDT), twomuttheads
Post by twomuttheads
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/fm-tx_Tubes_W0QQ_fsubZ10946945QQ_sidZ9449...
$50 for NOS 5U4GB? You gotta be joking.
SAme for the $39.95 6AQ5's.......Those are $4 at tube center and $3 if
I order the 6669.........
John Goller, k9uwa
2009-06-18 00:48:28 UTC
In article
Post by twomuttheads
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/fm-tx_Tubes_W0QQ_fsubZ10946945QQ_sidZ9449...
$50 for NOS 5U4GB? You gotta be joking.
Thats so crazy its actually funny. I bet if you put out a dozen NOS 5U4GB's
on the table at Lansing radio meet... for 2 bucks a tube at the end of the
show you would most likely still have a good share of them left to haul
home.

John k9uwa
boardjunkie
2009-06-18 16:05:44 UTC
Post by John Goller, k9uwa
In article
Post by twomuttheads
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/fm-tx_Tubes_W0QQ_fsubZ10946945QQ_sidZ9449...
$50 for NOS 5U4GB? You gotta be joking.
Thats so crazy its actually funny. I bet if you put out a dozen NOS 5U4GB's
on the table at Lansing radio meet... for 2 bucks a tube at the end of the
show you would most likely still have a good share of them left to haul
home.
John k9uwa
Didn't know there was a ham swap in Lansing. I'm not far from
there....is there a webpage with dates?
Stephen Cowell
2009-06-18 16:21:55 UTC
Post by boardjunkie
Didn't know there was a ham swap in Lansing. I'm not far from
there....is there a webpage with dates?
Just enter your zip code here...

http://www.arrl.org/hamfests.html

__
Steve
KI5YG
.
Jim Menning
There is no Lansing meet at that site.
Stephen Cowell
2009-06-18 17:21:07 UTC
Post by Jim Menning
Post by Stephen Cowell
Post by boardjunkie
Didn't know there was a ham swap in Lansing. I'm not far from
there....is there a webpage with dates?
Just enter your zip code here...
http://www.arrl.org/hamfests.html
There is no Lansing meet at that site.
I entered 48901 and found 43 events within 200mi...
perhaps the meet you're thinking of is not ARRL
sanctioned.

So I entered 'lansing hamfest' into teh Googl and
found:

Oct. 14, LCDRA & CMARC Hamfair, The Summit, Dimondale, Michigan. Contact J.
Ervin Bates, W8ERV, P.O. Box 27321, Lansing, MI 48909-7321 (517-676-2710;
e-mail: <***@arrl.net>). (Exams 517-589-5263 or <***@voyager.net>;
talk-in 145.390-, 146.529)

So just set your 2m rig to 145.390- and they'll talk you right in!
__
Steve
KI5YG
.
Jim Menning
Jim Menning
2009-06-18 17:05:22 UTC
Post by boardjunkie
Post by John Goller, k9uwa
In article
Post by twomuttheads
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/fm-tx_Tubes_W0QQ_fsubZ10946945QQ_sidZ9449...
$50 for NOS 5U4GB? You gotta be joking.
Thats so crazy its actually funny. I bet if you put out a dozen NOS 5U4GB's
on the table at Lansing radio meet... for 2 bucks a tube at the end of the
show you would most likely still have a good share of them left to haul
home.
John k9uwa
Didn't know there was a ham swap in Lansing. I'm not far from
there....is there a webpage with dates?
Who said it was a "ham" swap?

http://michiganantiqueradio.org/events/extravaganza.shtml
Stephen Cowell
2009-06-18 17:25:13 UTC
Post by Jim Menning
Post by boardjunkie
Post by John Goller, k9uwa
In article
Post by twomuttheads
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/fm-tx_Tubes_W0QQ_fsubZ10946945QQ_sidZ9449...
$50 for NOS 5U4GB? You gotta be joking.
Thats so crazy its actually funny. I bet if you put out a dozen NOS 5U4GB's
on the table at Lansing radio meet... for 2 bucks a tube at the end of the
show you would most likely still have a good share of them left to haul
home.
John k9uwa
Didn't know there was a ham swap in Lansing. I'm not far from
there....is there a webpage with dates?
Who said it was a "ham" swap?
http://michiganantiqueradio.org/events/extravaganza.shtml
... and here's the band that's playing...

... bad-ass bluegrass.
__
Steve
.
unknown
2009-06-18 17:32:00 UTC
Post by Jim Menning
Who said it was a "ham" swap?
Steve
.
That's ham SLAP 4U.
Stephen Cowell
2009-06-18 17:25:13 UTC
Post by Jim Menning
Post by boardjunkie
Post by John Goller, k9uwa
In article
Post by twomuttheads
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/fm-tx_Tubes_W0QQ_fsubZ10946945QQ_sidZ9449...
$50 for NOS 5U4GB? You gotta be joking.
Thats so crazy its actually funny. I bet if you put out a dozen NOS 5U4GB's
on the table at Lansing radio meet... for 2 bucks a tube at the end of the
show you would most likely still have a good share of them left to haul
home.
John k9uwa
Didn't know there was a ham swap in Lansing. I'm not far from
there....is there a webpage with dates?
Who said it was a "ham" swap?
http://michiganantiqueradio.org/events/extravaganza.shtml
... and here's the band that's playing...

http://youtu.be/qHuhentu7FQ

... bad-ass bluegrass.
__
Steve
.

John Goller, k9uwa
2009-06-19 02:41:36 UTC
In article
Post by boardjunkie
Didn't know there was a ham swap in Lansing. I'm not far from
there....is there a webpage with dates?
Not a Ham Fest as such... Antique Radio Meet... and yes some Ham Stuff
shows up there... mostly older stuff as some of the old radio types are also
into Boatanchor Ham rigs... click here for the website with dates in July.

http://www.michiganantiqueradio.org/events/extravaganza.shtml

Friday is the big day to be there.... also excellent on Saturday morning
as a fair amount of "New Meat" shows up on Saturday...

John k9uwa
Stephen Cowell

.
Jim Menning